Donate to the Auberge Adveniat association
The Hostel is an important investment for the Augustinian community of Assumptionists
- Human investment where in a context where calling is scarce;
- Major financial investment
We had to take out a bank loan to finance the lay out of the hostel. So, loan repayment is a heavy burden on the accounts.
Help us continue on this journey, as we strive to serve the Church in France!
We are looking for financial contributions to help with the renovation of the Hostel.
The “Auberge Adveniat” is ‘general interest association’ which means that we can issue tax receipts for donations.
- The income tax reduction is 60% for donations for works of general interest (associations and foundations).
- The limit for this is a tax deduction is 20% of taxable income.
- The spread of the tax reduction is now permitted over a period of five years. This is to encourage substantial donations that exceed the 20% threshold.
- An heir is entitled to deduct from the base of inheritance rights the sums paid to works of general interest cheques made payable to the Association.
Cheques can be made payable to the “Association Auberge Adveniat” and can be sent to our address:
Association Auberge Adveniat
10 rue François 1er, 75008 Paris